As part of Stream Studio, bring in external commentators or contributors into a production from any location live.
ADD REMOTE GUESTS TO LIVE PRODUCTIONS
Tellyo Guest is an extension to Stream Studio. Providing a powerful conferencing toolset that allows for each guest, screen share and audio feed to be brought into a live production as an independent source.
Tellyo Guest allows you to bring in external commentators or contributors to a production from multiple devices. It also allows participants to have a web conference and interact with each other in real-time. Behind the scenes, in the virtual green room the production team can prepare guests and providing guidance, ensuring that they are ready before going live.
INSTANTLY BRING CONTRIBUTORS TOGETHER
Tellyo Guest gives the technical director complete broadcast control on how and where each source is used, while allowing the guests to interact in real time as they would normally. This technology enables you to:
- Add local language commentary for a sports event, with remote reproduced commentary from local fans or professionals, resynced and blended live before streaming to local markets live.
- Run remote multiple panel sessions, with remote keynote speakers as part of a conference or event. Stream Studio’s DSK feature also allows for different branding for onsite and digital sponsorships.
- Bring the company leadership team together remotely for a company townhall broadcast, with guest videos, screen shares, overlayed branding and video sources into the live broadcast and blending them to create the final output.
FEATURES DESIGNED FOR REMOTE LIVE PRODUCTIONS
- Tellyo Guest is a built on webRTC and delivers ultra-low latency, allowing participants to interact with each other in real-time.
- Tellyo Guest allows for reproduction of content into local languages and restreaming with resyncing of audio via Stream Studio.
- Tellyo Guest allows for 2, 4, 8, 16 or more guests to join a production or event remotely and interact as part of a group discussion.
- Tellyo Guest was built with live productions in mind. Rather than the output being a matrix of all the guests, the platform provides individual feeds for each participant.
- Each guest’s video and audio source can appear in a production multiple times, in different layouts, formats and size.
- Tellyo Guest allows for the production to have a full screen speaker, a two box, four box or grid display for all guest video sources. These can be shown at different stages of a production from the same feed.
- The system can also provide picture-in-picture source layering, so guests can be an overlay in a presentation they’re speaking about.
- Behind the scenes in the virtual green room, the production team can prepare guests and provide guidance, ensuring that they’re ready before going live.
- Multiple guest rooms can be supported in a single production.
- Tellyo Guest supports guests joining from desktops, laptops, tablets or smartphones.