As part of Stream Studio, bring in external commentators or contributors into a production from any location live.
ADD REMOTE GUESTS TO LIVE PRODUCTIONS
Tellyo Guest is an extension to Stream Studio and is a powerful conferencing toolset that allows for each guest, screen share and audio feed to be brought into a live production as an independent source.
Tellyo Guest helps you save time, travel costs and CO2 by bringing remote commentators and contributors into a production from multiple devices. It also allows participants to have a web conference and interact with each other in real-time. Behind the scenes in the virtual green room, the production team can prepare guests and make sure they are ready before going live.
INSTANTLY BRING CONTRIBUTORS TOGETHER
Tellyo Guest gives the Technical Director complete control over how and where each source is used, while allowing the guests to interact in real time as they would normally.
This technology enables you to:
- Add local language commentary to a sports event, with remote reproduced commentary from local fans or professionals, resynced and blended live before streaming to local markets.
- Run multiple panel sessions with remote keynote speakers as part of a conference or event. Stream Studio’s DSK feature also allows for different branding for onsite and digital sponsorships.
- Bring the company leadership team together remotely for a company townhall broadcast, with guest videos, screen shares, overlayed branding and video sources into the live broadcast and blending them to create the final output.
DESIGNED AND BUILT FOR REMOTE LIVE PRODUCTIONS
- Tellyo Guest is a built on webRTC and delivers ultra-low latency, allowing participants to interact with each other in real-time.
- Tellyo Guest enables you to reproduce content in local languages and restream with resyncing of audio via Stream Studio.
- Up to 16 contributors can join and participate in a production or event remotely.
- Built with live productions in mind. Rather than the output being a matrix of all the guests, the platform provides individual feeds for each participant.
- Each guest’s video and audio source can appear in a production multiple times, in different layouts, formats and sizes.
- Tellyo Guest allows for a full screen speaker, a two box, four box or grid display for all guest video sources. These can be shown at different stages of a production from the same feed.
- The system can also provide picture-in-picture source layering, so guests can be an overlay in a presentation they’re giving.
- Behind the scenes in the virtual green room, the production team can prepare guests and provide guidance, ensuring they’re ready to go live.
- Multiple guest rooms can be supported in a single production.
- Tellyo Guest supports guests joining from desktops, laptops, tablets or smartphones.